Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience Presented By USA TODAY & MGM Resorts International Announces Lineup of Grand Tasting Restaurants
Premier Las Vegas Restaurants, The Martha Stewart Experience and ‘The Grateful House’ with Hands-on Influencer Tips for Entertaining Among Event Highlights
WHAT: Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY & MGM Resorts International
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Las Vegas Festival Grounds, 311 W Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
WHY: Our savory Wine & Food Experience series is a quintessential gourmet event to sample eclectic collection of Las Vegas’ finest food, wine and craft beer.
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS INCLUDE:
Las Vegas Strip
- Bellagio Resort & Casino: Michael Mina Bellagio, Fix, Harvest by Roy Ellamar, Yellowtail, Le Cirque
- ARIA: BARDOT Brasserie, FIVE50 Pizza Bar
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: FiAMMA Italian Kitchen, Hecho en Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino: Libertine Social
- Delano Las Vegas: Rivea, Franklin Lounge, Della’s Kitchen
- Park MGM: Primrose, Juniper Cocktail Lounge
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino: Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, OTORO Robata Grill & Sushi
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino: Tom’s Urban
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: The Steak House at Circus Circus
- Cosmopolitan: Holsteins at The Cosmopolitan
- Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine, Ragin’ Cajun Cookin’, Urban Seed, Ferraro’s Italian Kitchen, Masso Osteria, Oscar’s Steakhouse, Other Mama, Shiraz, The Black Sheep, Andre’s Bistro & Bar, Honey Salt, Sambalatte, Fat Choy, DW Bistro, Braud’s Funnel Cake Cafe
- Ticket options include:
- The Grand Tasting ($85): 1:00 p.m. entry, unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer tastings, access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage, access to The Martha Stewart Experience and access to “The Grateful House.”
- VIP Grand Tasting ($120): Early admission into the Festival Grounds at noon, access to a VIP lounge which includes tastings of premium wines and hors-d’oeuvres, VIP Restrooms and all benefits included in the Grand Tasting.
- Meet Martha: Martha Stewart Master Class ($250): Access to the global lifestyle leader during a meet-and-greet and special presentation where Martha shares her favorite techniques for entertaining. Guests also will enjoy a gift bag including two bottles of award-winning wines selected by Martha herself, a beautiful wine stopper from the Martha Stewart Collection exclusively at Macy’s, a gifting kit including tags, labels, ribbons, and confetti from the Martha Stewart Celebrations line at Michaels, a one-year subscription to “Martha Stewart Living” and a copy of Martha’s book “Cakes.” This ticket also includes all benefits from the VIP Grand Tasting and the Grand Tasting. Limited availability.
- Special room rates are available and may be booked by calling 877-632-7800 or by visiting MGM Resorts online.
ADDITIONAL EVENT DETAILS:
- Martha Stewart takes the Culinary Stage at 1:15 p.m., and prepares a dish featured in her 90th book “Martha Stewart’s Pressure Cooker, 100+ Fabulous New Recipes for the Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot™.”
- The Martha Stewart Experience, featuring a “Celebrating with Martha” theme, welcomes guests to interactively explore the American lifestyle leader’s brands including Macy’s tabletop, Michaels Celebrations line, books, kitchen gear, and more.
- THE GRATEFUL HOUSE: “The Grateful House” is a hands-on experience where guests can make their own salsa, learn to decorate desserts, and more. This special opportunity will be led by a collection of influencers from across the country.
- Uber, Lyft and public transportation are suggested. For parking information, visit USA TODAY Wine & Food FAQ.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram @usatodaywinefood and Twitter @usatwfe
# # #
About USA TODAY NETWORK
USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is the largest local-to-national media organization in the country, powered by our award-winning newsrooms and marketing solutions business. With deep roots in local communities spanning the U.S. with more than 100 brands, plus USA TODAY, we engage more than 110 million people every month through a diverse portfolio of multi-platform content offerings and experiences. For more information, visit www.Gannett.com
About Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 90 books, and America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher reaching 100 million consumers monthly across media and merchandising platforms. Her myriad products for everyday living – from cooking to crafting to healthy living, even pet care -- are found in more than 70 million households with a growing retail presence in thousands of locations. In 2015, Martha merged her company with Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG), and today serves as Chief Creative Officer and a Member of the Board. Sequential, a global brand management company with a portfolio of renowned consumer names, generates more than $4 billion annually in global retail sales. Visit MarthaStewart.com and SequentialBrandsGroup.com
About R Entertainment
R Entertainment is an experiential marketing and business development company, producing 200 dates a year, such as the USA TODAY NETWORK Wine & Food Experience, Kentucky Derby Fillies & Lilies Party, Final Four Sponsors Ball, National Taco Tour, Super Bowl events, PGA Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona Diamondbacks Evening on the Diamond, The Good Life Festivals by Shea Homes, among others. R Entertainment also books concert entertainment nationwide. Visit www.R-Entertainment.com
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 28 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company in 2018 opened MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, MGM COTAI in Macau, and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. The 81,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.
About Las Vegas Festival Grounds
Las Vegas Festival Grounds is a multi-purpose outdoor venue located along the famed Las Vegas Strip on the southwest corner of Sahara Avenue and Las Vegas Blvd. Spanning nearly 40 acres and accommodating up to 80,000 fans for an event, the site boasts a permanent stage, 400 permanent restrooms and a 7.5-acre dedicated transportation area. The Festival Grounds provides a great fan experience during all events with turf throughout the property, food and beverage outlets, as well as trees providing shade for fans in attendance. The Las Vegas Festival Grounds has hosted Rock in Rio and ACM Party for a Cause Festival, as well as a number of major conventions.