M life Rewards Program - Fact Sheet
Click to Download
MGM Resorts International’s M life, a premier rewards program, is available to all guests, transforming everyday travelers into VIPs. Members are rewarded for virtually every dollar spent at 15 world-renowned destinations across the U.S. M life’s website, mlife.com, enhances trip planning by inviting members and guests to easily browse and select their favorite amenities within MGM Resorts’ portfolio of brands and bundle them into one itinerary.
Featuring more than 70 exclusive M life Moments, personalized offers and access to M life preferred partners throughout the world on land, air and sea, M life provides even more of what members want.
- With just one card, members earn rewards at 15 MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas, Mississippi and Detroit for hotel stays, dining, entertainment, attractions, spas, casino play and more.
- The program’s website, mlife.com, allows members to view personalized offers and bundle an itinerary of experiences across MGM Resorts destinations.
- Rewards, benefits and offers increase with each Tier Level. M life members start at Sapphire and can advance to Pearl, Gold, Platinum and the premium, invitation-only level, NOIR.
- Based on Tier Level, benefits include special room offers, pre-sale access to concert and fight tickets, priority reservations, room and show seating upgrades, VIP services and more.
- M life Moments, exclusive experiences organized by Tier Level, are available only to M life members.
- The M life app provides members with their current Tier Level, Tier Credits, Express Comps, FREEPLAY, POINTPlay as well as general M life information.
- VIP access doesn’t stop with MGM Resorts. Members receive rewards and perks with M life’s preferred partners.
- M life membership is free.
- Participating resorts are Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur in Las Vegas; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi; and MGM Grand Detroit.
Technology – Connect to M life
- M life Moments. With more than 70 unique experiences, M life Moments give members unprecedented access to just about any part of their favorite resort. These include anything from picking the song for The Fountains of Bellagio or spinning as a guest DJ at one of Vegas’ hottest clubs to private batting practice at Detroit’s Comerica Park with a former Tigers’ pitcher. As members move up Tier Levels, they unlock additional M life Moments.
- Preferred Partnerships. By establishing preferred partnerships with entities such as Hyatt, Southwest Airlines, Royal Caribbean International, Pinnacle Entertainment and Avis Budget Group, M life provides members additional value, access and offers that extend beyond Las Vegas, Mississippi and Detroit.
- Pre-sale Access to Entertainment Tickets. Members can be the first to purchase tickets to high-demand concerts, A-list events and championship boxing matches.
- Members-Only Events. Invitations to members-only events and gaming tournaments are among the exclusive benefits.
- Lines. What lines? Based on Tier Level, members can skip the lines at MGM Resorts restaurants, nightclubs and at hotel check-in, so they can spend more time enjoying the M life.
M life Benefits
- mlife.com. mlife.com allows members to plan and book their entire vacation on the site. With a user-friendly approach to trip planning, mlife.com gives members the ability to browse and select accommodations, shows and dining reservations across all M life properties, then book their entire itinerary, or any portion of it, with just one click.
- Mobile App. Smart phone users can utilize M life’s mobile app to enroll in M life and navigate their account; the app affords members the convenience of quickly checking account status.
- Instant Tier Credits. Members can present or swipe their M life card during purchases at participating MGM Resorts venues to receive Tier Credits.
- Tier Credits.
- Non-Gaming: For each dollar spent on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, nightlife, attractions, spa, salon, and more, members accrue Tier Credits.
- Gaming: Members earn Tier Credits for playing slot machines, video poker and table games. Earnings vary by game and property.
- Tier Levels. New members start at the Sapphire Tier Level and achieve Pearl status at 25,000 Tier Credits, Gold at 75,000 Tier Credits and Platinum at 200,000 Tier Credits. The premium level, NOIR, is by invitation only.
- Highlights of each Tier Level include:
- Sapphire – Discounts on rooms, shows and participating retail shops, access to pre-sale tickets to events, concerts and fights, exclusive personalized offers
- Pearl – Tier Multiplier: 10 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, 10 percent discount at participating retail shops, buffet line passes (Las Vegas only)
- Gold – Tier Multiplier: 20 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, priority hotel check-in line, VIP line access to nightclubs and pool day clubs
- Platinum – Tier Multiplier: 30 percent bonus on points and Express Comps, priority Valet and taxi service, at least 15 percent retail discount at participating retail stores
- NOIR (Invite Only) – Tier Multiplier: 40 percent bonus on points and Express Comps; complimentary limo service to/from airport; guaranteed room, show and restaurant reservations
- Express Comps™. Real-time Express Comps are the fastest and most convenient way for gaming members to comp themselves at M life hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. If a member is playing at a slot machine and gets the urge to grab a bite to eat or wants to purchase a show ticket, they can use their M life card to instantly redeem rewards at participating venues. Express Comps appear as dollars, making redemption transparent and simple. Members can earn up to $5,000 in Express Comps. NOIR members can earn up to $10,000.
- POINTPlay®. POINTPlay gives players more of what they like best – FREEPLAY®, which they can redeem while playing most slot and video poker games. Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR Members have accelerated point and Express Comps earnings for their play.
# # #
For More Information:
Sandy Zanella, MGM Resorts International, 702-604-4124; firstname.lastname@example.org
M life Resources: